This was originally suppose to be a “How to not get sick in college” post, but unfortunelty I am sick and thought it would be kind of hypocritical. So here I am, writing a how I handle being sick while at college post instead!
- Chicken Noodle Soup // You will need soup and lots of it! Chicken Noodle soup is good for your stomach, your nose and your soul!
- Hot water with lemons and honey // It will help I promise! It is basically a cheap, homemade tea!
- Medicine // Literally everything from cough drops to nyquil to sudafed! It will make you feel 100 times better!
- Tissues // But actually, you will need all the tissues! I like Kleenex with aloe and lotion, it is like a pillow for your nose! Also I like to carry around mini things of tissues!
- Hand Sanitizer // Because we don’t want to get everyone else sick!
- Sleep // You will need lots of sleep. This one is hard because life, so make sure you get your work done and sleep as much as possible!
I hope none of you get sick anytime soon!