Hello Everyone! Today I have a yummy recipe for y’all to whip up. It is super easy and not super expensive! It is the crockpot beef stroganoff. I absolutely love my crockpot and try to use it when I get the chance. Here is the recipe:
6 oz Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Sour Cream
2 Cans/ 1 Lg Can of Cream of Mushroom
5 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1 Cup Milk
1 lb Stew Beef
2Tbs Garlic Powder
2 Tbs Salt (I use Jane’s Mixed Up Salt)
1 Lg Onion, Diced
1 Cup Fresh Cut Mushrooms
1 Package Egg Noodles
- Dice your onion and slice the mushrooms. Toss them into a frying pan with oil. Let them start to cook.
- Rub your meat with half the garlic powder and salt.
- Toss the meat into the frying pan with the onions (if your pan is small, like mine was, you can cook the onions and take them out before putting the meat in). You want to cook the meat to brown the outside, you do NOT want the inside cooked.
- Mix together the milk, cream of mushroom, sour cream and cream cheese in the crockpot. Make it so it is not super lumpy.
- Add in the onions, mushrooms, and meat to the crockpot. Mix it all up so that it is evenly distributed and covered.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When it is almost done, cook up the egg noodles and add them in.
- Serve hot! (It is also good the next day)
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as I do! I’ve made it twice so far and it just keeps getting better!