HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have decided to do a little analysis recently of the past year and use it to help guide me into the next. This semester was very hectic for me, from taking six / seven classes, working forty + hours a week, doing my sorority / Bursar stuff every day and being the President of two clubs. I have been running myself thin to say the least and that is going to stop. I plan on working to be a better me and still conquer everything that I want to. I don’t want to spread myself thin anymore. So, here is my list of “do-betters” for this upcoming semester / year.
- Write more often (Get content out daily through rather social media or here)
- Meditate more often
- Do everything with love
- Let go of the things you can’t change
- Stretch more
- Put your mental health first
- Don’t dwell or regret your mistakes, learn from them and move forward
- Take the time to eat a healthy meal
- Eat your veggies
- Find time to go to the gym
- Remember what your focus is & stick to it
- You have one semester left, put your all in
I plan on using these to help me reach my upcoming goals. I graduate in May and with that, I have a lot of goals that I am currently planning! I want to find a job in social media marketing, I want to try and makes deans list, move somewhere like Boston or New York and I want live a healthier life, both physically and mentally. My “do-betters” are set in place to help me remember my goals and to accomplish them slowly every day. Every day I plan on doing better than the last and not dwelling on the things I mess up, just focusing on moving forward and learning from my mistakes.
What are your goals and resolutions for the new year?